Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WTF Tuesday, Banana Spliff?

What the heck is this? I asked and lifted it up, to
find out.....

That it's a Rasta Banana.  A 6' long Rasta Banana with
heavy lidded eyes.
I completely understand why it was donated, but I am wondering where this came from. Was this won at an Evil Carnival? Did some guy bust his butt trying to knock something down with a softball to impress the lady on his arm with his Giant Stoned Semi-Racist Banana?  I can't imagine that it would exist for any other reason.  I would love your conjectures in the comments.

EXTRA CREDIT:  This book:
This cat is thinking, "She can stare at me all she wants
she will never plumb the depths of my feline mind!
Bwah hahahahah!!!! OK now she's beginning to freak
me out."
Neither of my cats would tolerate this bullshit.

I'm linking to Sir Thrift A Lot's WTF Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. lolll...That book reminded me of one of my favorite sites. They post "bad" books in the library! Here it is if you want to check it out:
    http://awfullibrarybooks.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one crazy evil banana! What wrapped mind created that and who bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that banana has "fair prize" written all over it. And my cats would not tolerate that bullshit either. Notice the claws on the front paw? That cat is thinking "One false move and I will cut her!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have hats for cats like that banana is wearing!

    One of those bananas just sold on eBay for $31, WTF? HAHA. Why? A 2 FOOT LONG one. $31 plus shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...