Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gift For My Boyfriend's Niece





Randy's niece Brandi's birthday was this past weekend, she's really into video games so we bought her a gift card to Game Stop, but I hate just giving a gift card and always think it's fun for someone to open a little something something.


Last time I saw her she was wearing a ring with a sparkly pink cubic zirconia, so I made her this necklace.


I liked it so much I almost didn't want to give it up :)


I'm going to have similar designs up in my etsy shop within the next week or so -- I have to take better pictures than the one here. I don't know if my problem is lighting or my camera, but once I figure that out, I will be posting a lot of my newer designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...