Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party -- Gorgeous Bead Soup!

My Bead Soup Blog Party Partner is the awesome Kym Hunter --and this is the bead soup I'm working with:

This photo does NOT do the beads justice!

Those lovely little green beads in the bag with the spacers? Faceted!

All those luscious agates and OMG the ceramic focal! I utterly love it and can't wait to use the coordinating silk ribbon in the design, I haven't really used ribbon in jewelry-making before, and I'm looking forward to experimenting!!!

In fact, I've been playing around with these beads and some chain and am "stepping out of my comfort zone" of elaborate cascade pendants, which was the point!

I am very much looking forward to "REVEAL DAY!"

Come back on September 17th to see what I made with the great stuff that Kym sent me!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...