Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Very Excited!!

As soon as the boys get home, we're packing some snacks, hitting the road, and going to....

THE WARRENSBURG 10 MILE GARAGE SALE!  I'm plotzing!

Lake George, NY is one of my favorite places on Earth - it's about 3.5 hours north of here, in the heart of the Adirondack National Park.  It's a wonderland of kitsch and natural beauty and we usually go once a year, even if just for a weekend.  When the boys were smaller they LOVED it there, mostly for the plentiful arcades on Canada Street.

I know tag saling isn't exactly their thing, but I'm giving them each $20 to blow on whatever they want.  Tyler is really into vinyl, I'm SURE there will be some there.  I am looking for Pyrex, of course, but I'm also looking for ugly lamps, one of those electric frying pans, cheap beads/craft supplies, and old magazines I can tear up for decoupage.

Best of all, we're staying at one of the classic hotels up there, it's off-season so it's reasonable AND it's prime foliage season!

I don't know how I can wait until 3:30!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...